Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNoW DaY!!!!


Our first official school closed because of snow day!! It's still coming down but expected to change into rain later. Good day to work on a custom order that I received in my shop yesterday. My little girl is still at her friends house after her sleep over. She had a bit of a rough night and finally settled in after talking with me on the phone for a few minutes. It's very touching hearing her voice knowing the tears are in her eyes - believe me, I almost went to pick her up but I know she is happy to be there this morning! Today I also need to work on some items that I'll be able to use for a Valentine's showcase that I will be in on Feb 7 - I really need to get working while I have some quiet!!!! Love the way the snow on the table looks like a doily.

0 comments: